This webinar will discuss the best practices of the transfer of validated methods including statistics of analytical methods, how to define universal methods, how to make the method operation uniform, training issues, and the use of transferring methods.
Why you should Attend:
Even a detailed and well-written standard operating procedure for a method cannot ensure that 2 laboratories running on aliquots of the same will get statistically equivalent results.
Using different instrumentation, standards, reagents, solvents, and other chemicals, data systems, sample storage and handling procedures, and other variable are common and can lead to different results. Making each operation as similar as possible can be time-consuming and complicated.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The statistics of analytical methods
- Defining universal standards
- Making method operation uniform
- Training issues
- The use of Round-robin Samples
- The Statistic of Transferring Methods
Who Will Benefit:
- Lab Chemists
- Lab Managers
- Lab Technicians
- Lab Analysts
- Industries into Compliance Methodology (Biotech, Pharma)
- Companies into Environmental Compliance or EPA