Outside stress on employees can impact work performance.
- What do your beliefs reveal?
- How should you engage employees on racial discrimination, police brutality, and social justice?
- What environment promotes peaceful protests and condemns violence?
- How can you facilitate constructive dialog in your organization?
- What messages should senior executives communicate?
- What should your diversity and inclusion policies cover?
Why you should Attend:
George Floyd’s death triggered raw emotions, bringing stress to your employees as they cope with racial injustice and social inequality. You can channel this energy into positive dialogue that facilitates meaningful organizational change
Areas Covered in the Session:
- A new challenge in the workplace
- How to start a difficult conversation
- Dealing with injustice
- Optics and Outreach
- Objectives for having a difficult conversation
Who Will Benefit:
- HR VP's
- Directors and Managers