In today's workforce environment, the way you handle and document a nonperforming employee is critical to your success or failure.
When a non-performing employee exhibits a negative behavioral characteristic that affects other employees, documentation is critical. This webinar will teach you what to do, when to do it, and how to handle documentation pertaining to a nonperforming employee.
Why you should Attend:
You will gain a better understanding of how to handle and document a non-performing employee's behavioral issues during this webinar. Additionally, you'll get the opportunity to practice memorizing the following steps for dealing with a non-performing employee:
- What should you document regarding a non-performing employee?
- When is the proper time to document a non-performing employee?
- Why is it necessary to handle a reissue employee?
- How to prepare a method of action for a non-performing employee?
You will have some takeaways for tools and resources to assist you in tracking and recording the performance of a non-employee
Areas Covered in the Session:
- When is it the proper time to address the performance issues with a nonperforming employee?
- How to prepare documents for discussion with a nonperforming employee
- What is needed in documentation history of a nonperforming employee?
- Why is it necessary to document an unacceptable behavioral of a nonperforming employee?
- What happens when you decided to avoid dealing with the issues of a nonperforming employee?
- What actions are needed if a nonperforming employee has improved or has not improved their behavioral?
- How to keep your conversation focus on the current matter when discussing a nonperforming employee behavioral?
- Why is it critical to use the employee’s handbook when dealing with a nonperforming employee matter?
- How to protect the company from being in a lawsuit concerning a termination or an unfavorable dismissal of a nonperforming employee?
- How to avoid the blame game of discrimination or harassment when addressing a nonperforming employee?
Who Will Benefit:
- Employee Management
- Performance Management
- Small Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Department Heads
- Supervisors and anyone in Leadership Role